top of page

Changing Judgements

Court Room

If you want to change your current Child Support, Custody, or Parenting Time you need to formally ask the court. We have years of experience and have helped many clients successfully modify their judgements and resolve their cases. 


We don’t ask for retainers to start working on your case. Instead, we offer flat fees and flexible pricing.


Schedule an appointment now by calling (503) 877-4757 or by clicking below. 

bottom of page